Sign in to follow this  
mrbeige

Mrs Badcrumble 2.0 16v....

What a shame, this is one of the threads I have been keeping a very close eye on. I think I speak for everyone when I say we'll be sad to see it go, especially after the work you have put in!

This is a real shame.... :(

If you can, I would advise you just to cover the car and keep the bits, and come back to it at a later date.

Take a few weeks to think about it.

Cheers for all the comments guys, but needs must and I have spent the last few weeks thinking about it and have made my decision. It is indeed a very difficult decision to make, but it's not all bad you know, been threatening to marry mrsbeige for about 5 years :lol: so I thought it was about time! Don't worry, in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back"! :D There is method to my madness an' all...

:(

i thought i was seeing things when I read your thread title.

I always wonder if the money you will get from selling a much loved rado will make a difference to a person finacial circumstances in the long run.

Especially if you think you are likely to get another one down the road.

oh well.I guess you know your own mind and circumstances.

Just playing devils advocate.

:twisted:

I'll put my vulture hat on now.

:evil:

Morning mate. Was interesting to talk last night, and as you said, there's a few shiney items that should help get you a few quid in, sad that it's had to come to this, but the decision is made now.

The shells seem to be worth nothing. Maybe it's worth keeping that?? I'm going to scrap my two...

I have a funny feeling that the corrado price depression is here to stay, so when you do find yourself in a position where you can look for something to put the engine in, you won't have to spend too much money.

Nice to speak to MrsBeige too! Tell her I found a marquee manufacturer that can knock a dress up to fit me...

Good luck with everything mate!

Greeny.. never one to dissapoint....

30587-Vultures-waiting-0.jpg

Sorry to hear this Stu but maybe my "option" I gave you this morning has some legs? (just don't tel Carleena it was me ok, you never saw me right! :lol: )

Sorry to hear this Stu but maybe my "option" I gave you this morning has some legs? (just don't tel Carleena it was me ok, you never saw me right! :lol: )

Somehow, I think you may have just got yourself in trouble dude! She does read this forum from time to time :lol:

Somehow, I think you may have just got yourself in trouble dude! She does read this forum from time to time :lol:

381.JPG

Wasn't me you can't prove it (In a Bart Simpson Stylee!)

shame to see that dude but fair play for taking a hard decision.. despite everyone trying to tell you what a mistake you're making it is its always good to get a plan and stick to it! :)

Well, arse and burger.

You opting out of the E38 pact then?

I am for next year :(

But like I said, I do have a plan....

Don't do it dude! You'll only have to start all over again in a few years time.....

Dagnammit, I was really looking forward to seeing Mrs Badcrumble getting all evil on us. Still, I think selling your car for one special day and a lifetime of misery will be worth it! :lol: Only joshing, all the best for your wedding. 8)

Stu, first thoughts, nooooooooooo.

But hey, I've been married 15 years this October and it's great.

Some things may have to go on hold for a bit, but I'm sure whatever plan you have cooking will be a good one. Just you make sure you keep in touch on the forum :)

Dagnammit, I was really looking forward to seeing Mrs Badcrumble getting all evil on us. Still, I think selling your car for one special day and a lifetime of misery will be worth it! :lol: Only joshing, all the best for your wedding. 8)

:lol: @ lifetime of misery....Cheers dude. :)

Stu, first thoughts, nooooooooooo.

But hey, I've been married 15 years this October and it's great.

Some things may have to go on hold for a bit, but I'm sure whatever plan you have cooking will be a good one. Just you make sure you keep in touch on the forum :)

I have a plan, and realistically it might take a few years longer to get there, but ultimately I sure it's the right choice for me :)

You've got to remember, the car won't tell you to tidy up or make you do the washing! plus it won't be annoyed when you look at other cars! :lol: :lol:

You've got to remember, the car won't tell you to tidy up or make you do the washing! plus it won't be annoyed when you look at other cars! :lol: :lol:

Fair play, that is funny as f**k! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a real shame after all the hard work you've put in, Stu :(

I guess needs must though. Just make sure you stick to that plan of yours! Any clues for us?

This is a real shame after all the hard wok you've put in, Stu :(

I guess needs must though. Just make sure you stick to that plan of yours! Any clues for us?

Still refining it at the moment. It might all go pear shaped yet, so we'll have to see...

I must set aside aday (or two!!) to read your whole thread again.

Would you be able to put a guide price on what all the converstion bits cost?? An is the list on page one everything thats needed?

I found a company that says £2500 to turbo a 16v, for the lot. Whole job! Im thinking it cant be that cheap?

Thanks.

Btw, this would of looked awesome 8)

all is not lost....mrs badcrumble number 2 sat here waiting for you mate :lol:

Gav

Indeed :)