psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

red K-plate valver parked up on Rickmansworth Road in Northwood, just down from the golf club. Seen it there a few times now.

Spotted a blue Corrado in Sheffield at Brook Hill (University) Roundabout, you went down Brook Hill/Broad Lane towards West Bar.

Must have been about 4pm

Spotted a H reg matt black very low C on the M5 going south near the Bristol M4 Jct. Pulled along side (in my Ibiza :oops: ) and gave the thumbs up as haven't seen another C for ages! Sorry if you thought what does that iddiot in the oil burner want?!

Think that was me was me if it was last Monday, were you in a black Ibiza?

First spot on here I think if so

Spotted a H reg matt black very low C on the M5 going south near the Bristol M4 Jct. Pulled along side (in my Ibiza :oops: ) and gave the thumbs up as haven't seen another C for ages! Sorry if you thought what does that iddiot in the oil burner want?!

First spot on here I think if so[/quote:35iecgfa]

Spooky, I was on the M5 on Monday in my matt black H reg Corrado! And it's very low!

green storm N666 xxx. Spotted on queens drive in Nottingham heading into town, about to turn towards sainsburys. 1745 this eve.

N reg blue VR6 parked up just off Station Road in Chingford at about lunchtime today. Looked pretty standard. Anyone on here?

A(number) VRG black or blue (quite dirty, but in good nick) vr6 on the a507, i was the pleb in my blk astra unfortunatly, tooting and waving behind you lol, turnt towards flitwic industrial estate.

A(number) VRG black or blue (quite dirty, but in good nick) vr6 on the a507, i was the pleb in my blk astra unfortunatly, tooting and waving behind you lol, turnt towards flitwic industrial estate.

I think Big Ben's might be A* VRG but can't remember. Just the VRG rings a bell from when I saw it at Compomotive

EDIT: Just checked his pictures and he's H not A. Must be someone else... I guess VRG would be a rather popular private plate for a Corrado (and Golf/Vento) though

spotted one a minute a go coming throught headington oxford, m### gdf. Looked standard but in good shape. :D

Thats me! What were you in, I spotted another rado at Wheatley campus earlier today.

someone parked up on the hardshoulder on the M4 towards Swindon around 2pm this afternoon. I was going in the opposite direction otherwise would have stopped to help. You were on the phone, pony-tailed fella. Rado looked nice though :)

First spot on here I think if so[/quote:3rhz00iu]

Spooky, I was on the M5 on Monday in my matt black H reg Corrado! And it's very low![/quote:3rhz00iu]

Sorry only one spot, not sure who it was. But looking at james_c2 gallary I think it might have been him, although it might have had different wheels. Its difficult to take it all in when trying to match speed at 80 :nono:

spotted one a minute a go coming throught headington oxford, m### gdf. Looked standard but in good shape. :D

Thats me! What were you in, I spotted another rado at Wheatley campus earlier today.

I was on the u1 heading to the wheatly campus :D had my rado down for a few days but had to leave it at home this week. been a while since iv spotted someone on here :clap: couldn't quite work out the shade of yours ,what is it????

spotted two today, a black vr6 in PEVENSEY BAY at 5.30pm, and a m reg beninglackberry in POLEGATE HIGH STREET waiting at level crossing at quater to 8 this evening :)

HXX VRG Dark Green VR6

Yesterday about 6pm, stanningley road heading towards dawsons corner roundabout. Pretty sure the fella driving it had a hi-vis on.

I'm sure I've seen it around before, possibly around easterly rd(sp?) way?

Dark coloured (Twilight?) 'rado, clear rear light clusters, didn't get the engine type, heading along Money Lane towards the A491 at about ten to nine this morning.

Saw you late and flashed, got a very cheerful thumbs up back!

That was me on my way home back to Cornwall :clap:

No need to apologise mate, always nice to get a thumbs up or wave :)[/quote:1q18dobj]

lol i too saw you on the bridge on the m5 just before you turned off for the a38 to okey..... i flashed was in the green mk3 golf!

Blue (?) C drove past me in Coulsdon earlier today. Would have waved but only caught a quick glimpse as you were passing! Damn rain :bad-words: