clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

I actually thought they were body coloured in the centres, and gold dishes... I might get shot for this, but actually reckon that'd look pretty sweet on a dark coloured Corrado like yours.

I actually thought they were body coloured in the centres, and gold dishes... I might get shot for this, but actually reckon that'd look pretty sweet on a dark coloured Corrado like yours.

Your opinion Jim can't see you getting shot for it mate. I think i know where you are coming from Jim as with the DBP they can look very dark almost black and with them being anthracite totally look that way which is why I'm not sure getting them done DBP would help plus it would be rather more expensive as they would have to be painted as opposed to powdercoating. Plus the dishes would have to be gold plated Jim which again is not too cheap (not that I'm a cheapskate) but lines have to be drawn. Keep the ideas regarding colour coming folk's I do listen to other people's opinion's.

Love what your doing with it, personally I would go with silver centres to break up the dark body colour and finish the car with a badged grille. That combined with the engine and interior your onto a winner!! (Can see I'm not too adventurous, but less is more I think)

Love what your doing with it, personally I would go with silver centres to break up the dark body colour and finish the car with a badged grille. That combined with the engine and interior your onto a winner!! (Can see I'm not too adventurous, but less is more I think)

Totally appreciate your opinion mate as regard's the engine (bay) there are plan's in the pipeline no charger's/turbo's 250bhp is plenty especially with the Peloquin there is no wheelspin with this car I think you may be right Chris with the silver with some sparkle in there. I actually have been in talk's with the Polisher let's see what happen's. Thank's Chris.

You'll have to take me for a spin next show!

Fully polished, bit to blingy for me but will definitely sit well against the black. A complete transformation from this year.

sweeeeeeeeeet! good work bud, personal opinion - with gold bolts you need a dark centre - DBP/Anth/Black. If it were me I'd be going silver or chrome powdercoat with silver bolts.. boring but they'd look killer.

sweeeeeeeeeet! good work bud, personal opinion - with gold bolts you need a dark centre - DBP/Anth/Black. If it were me I'd be going silver or chrome powdercoat with silver bolts.. boring but they'd look killer.

Nail on the head!! And let's not forget the grille............

Nail on the head!! And let's not forget the grille............

Not totally sure about total oem+ Chris I am still a bit of a rebel at heart a bit like Baron hence the debadged grille (got some plan's for this though)

Just kidding, only my preference. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same.

I do appreciate your view's Chris :thumbleft:

Mint mate them wheels think u have enough suggestions

But the will suit the car.

What size are your brakes again?

Mint mate them wheels think u have enough suggestions

But the will suit the car.

What size are your brakes again?

Thank's Chris my brakes are the 305mm leon cupra brembo's I am having to use adaptor's with the wheel's so brake clearance shouldn't be a problem (finger's crossed)

Looking sweet mate, looks really good

Cheer's mate it's not all my work Baron and stoney have a big influence in this car.

Wheels look great (O.Z Vegas )? I had to sell mine to get bigger brakes on mine as even 280s didn't fit without shaving a lot of meat off the calipers..

Wheels look great (O.Z Vegas )? I had to sell mine to get bigger brakes on mine as even 280s didn't fit without shaving a lot of meat off the calipers..

Spot on mate Oh don't say that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]76414[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76415[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]76416[/ATTACH]Thank's chap's for replies and encouragement.There was a turn of event's today after learning my lovely OZ's might not fit no I didn't go and buy some other wheel's I thought I would get a little friend for the 32 well the wheel's will fit on this bad boy.

Yeah it's a shame mate it doesn't look to good for it to be honest we need to evaluate if it is economical to try and save the old girl but she could keep other corrado's on the road she's only done 120k

What Green is that James? If its Classic and you decide to break, bagsy the wings mate. Absolute steal whatever you decide to do anyway bud. :thumbleft:

What Green is that James? If its Classic and you decide to break, bagsy the wings mate. Absolute steal whatever you decide to do anyway bud. :thumbleft:

Sorry Sean it's Dragon and it is in surprisingly good condition overall does need a bit doing though I am severely battling my conscience regarding this car for an early 16v it is good but i have to be sensible :bonk::bonk:

Oh its early, wouldn't be any good anyway. It'd make a nice little daily for you with those sills sorting then mate. Chuck some coilies on and one of your many many sets of wheels, and you'll have a good little car there. :cheers:

It need's discs front and rear,brakelines obviously some welding front crossmember isn't looking too hot either I've got one of those already though. Plus having 2 Corrado's is not a very sensible thing to do 1 is enough to try and keep right.