seanl82

Clarkson in Argentina

Que?

Ham and cheese toastie anyone? In other words, meh. Who cares. Yesterday's news is today's fish and chip wrapping. I've got ebola by the way. Tomorrow I will be dead and the world will carry on :D

I think 1000s of English people should wear them and have a tour around Argentina. Indeed, f'ck em. They invaded our territory and got clobbered for it. F'ck em.

you'd have thought they've got more pressing issues than seeing insulting messages in foreign TV crews number plates, the country is (still/again) in a massive mess, not helped by blaming everyone else instead of facing up to reality.

I only recently discovered that if it wasn't for the Falklands war they would have been fighting Chile over other 'strategically important' islands http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle_conflict

I've got a real hankering to smash Richard Hammonds face in with a mallet...

Watched it last night. Anyone else got a real hankering for an Esprit V8 now! lol

I'd have to say yes, v8 twin turbo.... nice

Cant believe they just abandoned them. Such a shame and the Esprit was the only one that had absolutely no issues at all!

that esprit was amazing topped of with the oz futuras brilliant i used to be top gear mad but im so fed up with them destroying good cars now!

Just watching through the second part now. Felt equally frustrated with them ruining three great cars.. that Esprit was absolutely beautiful! Should imagine the Lotus owners club are pretty dismayed about it.

Just watching through the second part now. Felt equally frustrated with them ruining three great cars.. that Esprit was absolutely beautiful! Should imagine the Lotus owners club are pretty dismayed about it.

I felt the same. And I too want an Esprit now. Make mine an S1 please.

Yeah - there's no way they'd have been driving along those snowy roads with any degree of control in RWD, front engined V8 muscle cars without some appropriate rubber :)

Watched it last night. Anyone else got a real hankering for an Esprit V8 now! lol

Likewise! In fact my son and I were also planning to look out for a 928 as well...

On the other hand it has raised the profile of the three cars and I would imagine that values will start rising. I am tempted by the Esprit and will probably waste an hour today checking out the classifieds!

My friend bought one about ten years ago. Engine out for spark plugs or something stupid like that.

He had nothing but issues with it, it looked cool but that was about it. They either got very lucky with that one or didn't show up some issues. It looked ace on the OZ wheels.